Orlando Music Workshop and Performance
Give thanks for the talented students in your life and reward them with an amazing performance opportunity! The Cornucopia of Sound is a brilliant collaboration of vocal music unlike anything you’ve done before.
Universal Studios™ in Orlando, Florida will host choirs (full or partial ensembles) at a two-day event designed to showcase students’ and directors’ skills. Musical activities and rehearsals will culminate in a riveting performance on the CityWalk Stage before an international audience.
Choirs/Singers are accepted by application
$235 per performer
$205 per non-performer
Included with Cornucopia of Sound 2019:
- 3-day, 2-park, park to park Universal Studios™ & Islands of Adventure™ ticket
- Two guest artists, Sean and Leah Ivory
- Individual performance by each participating ensemble
- Combined choir performance at Universal CityWalk™ including guest artists, West African drumming, and audience development team
- New composition created by the participating ensembles at the event for use at home by your group
- Off-site rehearsal location
- Participant Lanyard
Groups will rehearse for two hours in the morning and evening in an off-site location with guest artists Sean and Leah Ivory. Each brings a wealth of talent and experience that both directors and students will embrace. As part of the experience, Sean and Leah will work with the entire group to write and create a new composition for Saturday’s performance. It promises to be fun, energetic and inspiring for all!
Time to shine! Each participating ensemble will gather on the CityWalk Stage just as the crowds arrive for the day and perform 2-3 individual short selections. The combined choir will then perform four selections together, including the newly commissioned piece. West African drummers will add a spirited accompaniment to the show for a fiery finish!
Enjoy the day at Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure!
Please fill out