Titanic adventure awaits when you explore the ship-shaped Titanic Museum as part of the Odyssey. Then wander over to WonderWorks for more than 35,000 square feet of “edu-tainment!” Cheer on your favorite swashbucklers during the Pirate’s Voyage or pick a side during the Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show. We’ve even included a day at Dollywood with a behind-the-scenes education program.
The stunning Smoky Mountains are brimming with exciting, family-friendly attractions, and our Homeschool Odyssey brings you some of the best! Contact us for ways to customize your family’s getaway for even more fun and excitement!
Included with Homeschool Odyssey- Pigeon Forge:
- Arrive in Smoky Mountains and check-in at designated Animado registration desk
- Titanic Museum with audio tour
- Icebreaker with Leadership session
- Smoky Mountain guided educational tour – optional sign up for bus tour
- Pirates Voyage
- Wonderworks with education program
- Leadership skill building for a competitive edge
- Hatfield’s and McCoys
- Dollywood Entertainment Park – educational program
- Dinner in park with meal coupon
There is plenty more to explore in Washington D.C. during your “Free” time.
The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel The Island Snow
Rafting in the Smokies Horseback riding Comedy Barn
Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies Wonder Works Outdoor Gravity Park
Ober Gatlinburg – Aerial Tramway Smoky Mountain Opry Country Tonight
Dolly Parton’s Stampede Lumberjack Feud Magicquest
Multiple Go Kart / Miniature golf / Escape Rooms Anakiesta
*These events are scheduled at these specific times for the entire group. You may arrive at the other tours in the timeframe suggested.
**You are responsible for your family’s lodging, some meals, transportation, and parking.
Proof of homeschooling necessary to be part of this event.